About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, July 9, 2010

Contradictions!!

Have you ever felt like you contradict yourself all the time? That is the way I feel sometimes about things I say that I like and dislike. I say I like something and a few sentences down the road I make it sound like I don't like that thing. Here are just a few examples (you are just getting a closer look at my weirdness)

  • I love a tan, but I don't like the sun. You have to have sun to have a tan. No coffin tan bed for me.

  • I like summer, but I don't like the heat. Well, duh!!! They kind of go together.

  • I like to go swimming, but I don't like getting wet. I know, this one really doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe it is a laziness thing. After you swim you have to take a shower.

  • I love to eat, but I don't like the fat that stays around. I mean get real, some of this fat has over stayed it's welcome; but I don't know how to tell it to go home. LOL It must think it is home on my body. LOL

  • I like to fix my hair for it to look nice, but I hate touching hair. If you are a follower of the old blog, then you know that touching hair gives me some kind of weird anxiety. Go figure!!

  • I love to hear bugs at night, but I don't like mosquito's. I don't really know if they are a bug or just a pest.

See what I mean. It is like I contradict myself in what I say I like or dislike. Maybe it is the fact that there is just one thing I or a little something that I don't really like about something. Maybe I am not contradicting myself at all. Maybe I really don't like somethings, but I am trying to convince myself that I do. Well, maybe not....I tried to convince myself that a tan didn't matter. Then I went swimming (and got wet) and got a little tan and I love it...so a tan does matter. Isn't this just the mind boggling blog ever, and really doesn't make a hill of bean sense. It is just at 4 am, this topic sounded fascinating. Maybe I should look up the word fascinating. LOL I know that most of you are agreeing with me on that one. Oh well, just a random 4 am thought rambling through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment