About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wasabi Movement:(!!!

I have exactly 7 months and 2 days before my world comes crumbling down. I didn't think it would happen to me, but if it didn't happen that would mean I would be dead (and I don't want that). Yes, in 7 months and 2 days I will be 40. I am not sure how time got away from me, but the dreaded age is fastly approaching. I have tried to lie about my age, but it is hard to pull that off since my family won't help me out. I started my Wasabi movement about 3 months ago. My motto is: I want to be hotter than Wasabi before I turn 40. My skin care has been the only thing that has gone right. My sun spots have faded(I even slathered down in sun block before swimming), and my skin is smooth. I have grown my hair long, and gotten some highlights. The diet...well, that has not happened, and I am not sure it will happen. For one thing, I don't really care. Second, I am not trying. I hate to diet and exercise. So I think the wasabi movement is now officially the black pepper movement. I will be hotter than black pepper by my 40th birthday.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This one was a good one! My world comes down in 5 mths, so I will see you on your way down, because I will be there before ya!

    ReplyDelete