About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life!!!

I got the sad news tonight that a classmate of mine lost his wife to cancer. I haven't seen this classmate since graduation, but recently reconnected with them on Facebook. My heart goes out to him and their 2 teenagers daughters who are left without a wife and a mother. Life really is short. Life has no guarantees. There's no rhyme or reason why things happen to people. And to be honest sometimes it is hard to see God's plan in a sad situation. Although I know He has a plan and nothing happens by accident, we are still human and we still wonder why. I certainly don't have the answers, but I trust God. He is in complete control and makes no mistakes. He is there to comfort us in our times of sorrow. He engulfs us in His loving arms and cradles us as we cry out our hurts, disappointment, rejections and sorrows. He is a loving God. My heart felt sympathy goes out to the White family tonight. I think about all the times Stephen made me laugh in school and cheered me up. I only wish I could ease the pain for him some how in this time of sorrow. Say a prayer for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment