About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, July 26, 2010

I Believe I Was Hustled!!

Tonight after all is quiet and everyone is in bed (Mark's dad), we decided to play cards on the bed. First mistake, you really need a flat surface. We couldn't decide on what game to play. He knows spades and hearts, but I don't. I know canasta, but he doesn't. We decided to play 500 Rummy. First one to 500 wins, only we don't keep score...who wins?...we don't know. The first game I stomped him, and that was the last time I won. Mister, I don't remember how to play beat my butt. I felt like I was in a pool hall playing pool with a guy named Herbert, only his real name was Snake. Mark beat me real good for someone who doesn't really know how to play. Could I have been hustled by my own husband??

1 comment:

  1. Men are sneaky - especially when it's a competition! Mark might be nice but he's not that nice :)

    ReplyDelete