About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, July 18, 2010

In Neutral!!

The creativity part of my brain must be in neutral. You should see all the projects that I have bought to do, but they sit in my laundry room untouched. I had every intention of completing these months ago, yet there they still sit. Taunting and teasing me everytime I go by, and reminding me that I am lazy. Here is the funny part. I have 2 orders of things coming that I will have to put together and do. Why oh why would I order more craft projects to do when I haven't done the ones I have already bought?? Compulsive!! Actually I am making all this stuff to put on Ebay. I think now I just have some much to do that I feel over whelmed. So tomorrow, I am getting my butt in gear and getting out of neutral. I will post finished projects within the next two weeks, okay within the month. I am going to get into gear, but I am going to get in over drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment