About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby DIG is Here!!!

Our little baby DIG is here...finally. Little Davis Ian Garner came into the world on July 5th...I am not sure about the time, but I believe it was after 6 am. He came in weighing 5lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long (my info. comes from Aunt Gail). I don't want to brag, but isn't he just beautiful...the most handsome baby boy ever. He must have been anxious to see us, because Grandpa tells us that mommy wasn't even in labor 3 hours. Note to Adam and Jessica if you have more children, never play around about getting to the hospital if you even think a little bit that you might be in labor. LOL I would have posted this earlier, but I was waiting on photos to be sent to me of this little handsome fellow. I know I have already said this, but isn't he just the prettiest little boy you have ever seen.


Davis Ian Garner aka Baby DIG. Isn't he just precious? I am already planning on spoiling him rotten.








The proud parents of Davis...our niece and husband Adam and Jessica (giggle box) Garner. Don't they have that proud parents look???




Look at all that hair that little DIG is sporting. I can't wait to see him.


We want to say congratulations to Adam and Jessica. Also Congrats to Grandpa and Grandma...Mark's brother, Dwight and his wife Patricia. I can't wait to love on little Davis and spoil him just a wee bit. This is the first boy in our immediate Garner family since Mark was born 50 years ago...you know we are not going to spoil him one bit. Just know Baby DIG that you are very much loved....we have loved you since your mommy told us about you. Also remember, Aunt Tracey is Baby DIG's favorite. We will work on that when I see you. I will help you learn to say that sentence. LOL


Welcome to the world Davis Ian Garner. It's already a better place since you arrived....WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment