About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, July 22, 2010

How Irritating!!!

Why oh why do I pick the wrong lines to get in everywhere I go. I went to the bank today and got behind the SUV below. She was already in line when I got there. I sat behind her for about 3 to 4 minutes when she put her money in the cylinder and hit the send button. WHAT??? I thought she had already had her stuff sent and was waiting on the teller. Then she got the cylinder back and did something and sent it back. She don't know how tempted I was to walk up to her window and tell her if she had that much business, then go inside. I refrained and stayed in my van, but it took every ounce of my energy to do so. I guess she didn't know how irritated the cute driver behind her really was at her inconsideration for others in the drive thru.
After leaving the bank, I wheeled into Chick-fil-a to get our lunch. I found that my level of irritability only raised as I sat in the drive thru line. The van driver below was yapping on cell phone and not pulling ahead with the line. She yapped as the line moved forward and she didn't. I finally had to honk the horn to get her to move, and she rewarded me with a dirty. Don't look nasty at me, you're not the one moving. I almost went around her, but decided not to since there was a parking lot full of cops. I am sure what she was yapping about was ever so important.

Today has been irritable to say the least thanks to inconsiderate drivers who thinks every thing in the world waits for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment