About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, July 19, 2010

Got My Rear in Gear!!

Today I got my act together. and started my diet. I feasted on celery and boiled eggs. Okay, I ate Wendy's hamburgers and Hardee's burrito. I once again evade my diet and put it off yet again. Actually, I did start and finished some projects. I personalized 7 books to put on Ebay and I finished a whole scrapbook. I also decorated a vase for a friend, and I finally got my closet cleaned out and organized. Yep, I got my rear in gear today and got a few. things accomplished. I will have to get into over drive for the diet, but that is months away.

This is some of the projects that I got done, and they are already listed on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment