About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wonder No More!!!

This afternoon we decided to go eat Mexican for lunch. We were seated in our booth and ordered. I couldn't help over hearing the conversation in the booth behind us, which was a mother, daughter and small children. The mom called over the waiter and told him that they thought the cheese dip was free (it cost $3.75), and didn't think they should have to pay. The waiter told her no it was not free, and they would have to pay. She then said those incriminating words, "well, it I had known it wasn't free, then I wouldn't have ordered it.". BINGO!! You ordered it!! They automatically put the salsa and chips on the table, because they are free, you have to order the cheese dip. After the waiter left, the mother told the daughter that he didn't buy it; so she guessed they would have to pay for the cheese dip after all. And we wonder why the world is in the shape that it is in?? Mothers teaching their child how to con and scam to get something free. I was disgusted that I couldn't eat. Okay, that was a lie. I scarfed down 2 tacos and a buritto. Still it makes me mad when people try to get something for nothing. So wonder no more why the world is in bad shape.

1 comment:

  1. After working in the prison system I stopped wondering why people are they way they are. I learned then that it is all in the raising of children. Very sad, really sad!!!

    ReplyDelete