About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, July 30, 2010

My D-I-V-O-R-C-E Becomes Final August 23rd!!!

Well, this week I got served with divorce papers (it's okay to gasp). I knew it was coming. After all, we haven't been getting along that well since January. I mean I wanted to talk things out, but they only want to squash my communication. I thought things were better until this week. I saw the official paper in the mail. I knew what the letter said before I even read it. Sprint is divorcing me!!! How utterly ridiculous is this I ask you?? They say that I talk to much while roaming. I say put up more towers. Our divorce date is set for August 23rd, but I plan to make it a quickie divorce and leave them this weekend. We are off to see if US Cellular will marry us and to see what kind of prenup we have to sign to marry them.





They say that our one year marriage is over. Boowhoooo!!! Who cares!! It was the sorriest service ever. I left Verizon for them, and they were even worse.






Look at the devastion on my face!!! I only hope that I will be able to text again after this ordeal.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had good luck with Sprint, and for our life, Verizon has so far been the best. I think it all depends on the person and their lifestyle (so-to-speak) when it comes to what server is best. Folks around here like US Cellular, but they never leave the county. HA! Hope they work for you!!!

    ReplyDelete