About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Cuties!!

What a sad place this world would be without children. Although we don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like to see them, these are two cuties in our family. Kate and Madelyn. Madelyn will be one this month and Kate turns 3 in September. I think that we might be getting to see these precious little ones before too long. Had to share their pics with you. Neenee was here today showing us videos and photos...she is not proud one bit. LOL


Kate on her Pappy's boat. I hear that she is called "Captain Kate".

You have gotta love this look on Madelyn's face. Oh yeah, I could smooch on her big time right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment