About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It Makes My Tummy Happy!!!


To quote our niece Kate, "It makes my tummy happy." That is what I was thinking today when I opened the cooler door at our local store today. My eyes immediately settled on my favorite drink in the world. Stewart's Orange 'n Cream soda...the diet one. You know when you are already too sweet, you have to drink the diet variety. I was so excited that I did my happy dance right there in the store. My happy dance is me smiling while pumping my hands in the air (I know it needs some work). I only got 4, which I am proud to say that there is still one left; but not for long. They do sell these at Cracker Barrel, but they are very expensive. These are only a buck a piece at this store. It just made all the errands I had ran in the rain worth it. I came home and settled down to sip my orange 'n cream (okay I chugged it down), but it was still delicious. My tummy has been so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment